- A manual 2-position mechanism to move your sewing machine/serger up and down into freearm or flatbed position.
- The lift will support a 45 lb. sewing machine.
- The unique shape of our Corner Cabinet allows it to fit the radius corner of your room, taking up as little space as possible.
- The sewing well is positioned to the front of the unit allowing for ample space behind the machine to support fabric.
- Remove the sewing machine from the well and place the wood cover (included) over the opening to create a perfect flush surface for other projects or to use the unit as a desk.
- The Modular Corner Cabinet rests on casters allowing you to move it from place to place. Once in place the casters lock down in place.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 46-1/2” wide (right to left corner) x 39” deep x 30” tall
- The opening and platform of the cabinet will accommodate sewing machines that are no larger than:
- 23-1/2" wide (left to right)
- 12-1/4" deep (front to back)*
* Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of the machine.
- Construction: Melamine/MDF/Composite
- Airlift Platform Weight Limit: 45 lbs.
- Custom Machine Insert Available
- Click here to see assembly manual.
Your Mod Corner Cabinet has a three-year warranty from the date of shipment from our facility that covers manufacturer’s defects and a 15-day warranty for any shipping damages. The warranty does not cover freight charges for any defects noticed after the first year of use. Arrow will replace parts for manufacturers defects, but freight for these parts will be the responsibility of the customer requesting parts after the first year of ownership. The warranty also does not cover damage caused by abuse, mis-use, alteration, poor assembly, accident or neglect of the product. The warranty does not cover damage as a result of moving the cabinet fully loaded or damage caused by moving the cabinet with locked casters. Under the terms of this warranty the repair and replacement of any parts shall be at the discretion of the company or their designated representatives. Replacement Part Shipping Policy: To help protect our valuable resources, we ship all replacement parts out at the same time. This procedure lessens the use of packaging materials and fossil fuel used in transportation in order to reduce pollution. Please help us in this endeavor by reviewing ALL parts in ALL boxes for damage before calling or e-mailing us to report damage. We adhere to our environmental philosophy by only shipping replacement parts out 1 time for free within the first year of ownership. Future parts request will be billed at the customer’s expense.