Dingo Storage Cabinet & Cutting Table
The Dingo provides an amazing amount of storage for all your supplies (and smaller machines!), all of which can be hidden and locked behind two closing doors.
- Nine drawers, each measuring 20” wide x 15 ¼” length. The depth varies from 3 ½” to 7 ¼”.
- The large bottom drawer is 20” w x 15-¼” l x 12 ¾” d, which is large enough to hold a small serger.
- Store everything you need for sewing—patterns, notions, machines, supplies, books—even materials for other projects like yarn and decorative paper.
- To secure your materials, simply close both doors and lock with the key, keeping curious little fingers safe from any sharp tools.
- The top of the cabinet folds over, resting on two leg supports. You now have a stable and spacious cutting surface! A 46” x 40 ½” mat works perfectly so you have a convenient place for cutting fabric.
- The Dingo comes in Teak and Ash White melamine.
Optional 59" x 36" Cutting Mat
Works on any table: The mat will protect the surface of your table so you don't have to worry about nicks and scratches from your scissors or rotary tool.
Transluscent: The translucent material allows you to see markings underneath, such as the lines on the Pixie table or anything you place underneath as a guide.
Measuring Guides: The mat is printed with an easy to follow grid and diagonal lines, along with a measuring tape along each side. This precision can help save you time since you don't have to constantly move your yardstick or measuring tape from side to side.
Pinnable: No more shifting fabric and patterns! Pin them directly to the mat.
This translucent cutting mat is pefect for protecting your table top while getting a perfect cut every time:
- Translucency allows you to see markings underneath
- Use with scissors or a rotary tool
- Easy to follow grid and diagonal lines
- Measuring tape along each side
- Pin your fabric or patterns directly to the mat!
Assembly is easy! You'll need a standard screwdriver, an adjustable wrench, and a hammer or mallet. The Dingo comes with easy-to-follow instructions, and you can also follow along with our assembly videos (found under the video tab.) In addition, feel free to call our toll-free help number with any questions about assembly. Click here to see assembly manual.
- Dimensions Closed: 46” wide x 21” deep x 35” tall
- Dimensions Open: 46” wide x 40-1/2" deep x 34-1/2" tall (leaf open)
- 9 drawers run 20” wide (left to right) x 15-1/4” deep (front to back) with drawer height ranging from 3-1/2" to 7-1/4"
- 1 bottom drawer is 20” wide (left to right) x 15-1/4" deep (front to back) x 12-3/4” tall (large enough to hold a small serger)
- Bottom Drawer Weight Limit: 20 lbs.
- Construction: Melamine/MDF/Composite
- The Dingo cabinet ships in 4 boxes, weighing 218 lbs., by FedEx or UPS.
- The Optional Dingo Cutting Mat ships in 1 box by FedEx or UPS.
A how to video on the assembly of the Dingo Cutting Table by Kangaroo Kabinets
Dingo Assembly...A how to video on the assembly of the Dingo Cutting Table by K...