The Bandicoot II is a wonderfully compact and efficient sewing table that folds neatly into a tidy cabinet, concealing your machine and supplies.
The Bandicoot II features an EZ-Lift gas strut mechanism which allows you to sew in one of two positions: freearm or flatbed. A simple push downward changes the position. The lift also moves the machine into a lowered storage position with a simple push. It can hold a 45-pound machine.
- Two bins on the inside of the door store notions and other supplies, while two thread spindles hold up to 32 spools of thread.
- Two cubbies inside the cabinet are easily accessed when the doors are opened, and are great for storing patterns, books, magazines, fabric, or embroidery hoops.
Compact and Portable:
- The Bandicoot II's smaller size works well in small spaces and multi-purpose rooms.
- The cabinet fits mid-size machines or sergers. It will accommodate sewing machines no larger than 19" wide x 9-5/8" deep.
- Locking casters allow you to move the cabinet to any location you choose. They also provide excellent stability in the locked position.
- In the closed position, two doors conceal your sewing machine and materials.
Optional Custom Insert
A custom insert is available for the Bandicoot II. What is a custom insert? It is a plexi-glass piece made to fill the gap around your machine. It is custom made to the exact dimensions of the cabinet's opening and your specific sewing machine. The insert is used only in the flatbed position of the cabinet, which is the second or middle position on the airlift. Remove your accessory kit from the front of your machine to reveal your freearm. The insert fits around the freearm and center of your machine. Watch the video below, in the videos section, to learn more about how the custom insert works. Click here to order a custom insert.
The Bandicoot II is finished in teak.
Assembly is a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet. Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number and step by step You Tube video, link located in our Video Section. Click here to view the assembly manual.
- Dimensions Open: 61” wide x 17” deep x 29.25” tall
- Dimensions Closed: 30-3/4” wide x 17” deep x 30” tall
- The opening and platform of the cabinet will accommodate sewing machines that are no larger than:
- 19" wide (left to right)
- 9-5/8” deep (front to back)*