Mod Corner Cabinet
- A manual 2-position mechanism to move your sewing machine/serger up and down into freearm or flatbed position.
- The lift will support a 45 lb. sewing machine.
- The unique shape of our Corner Cabinet allows it to fit the radius corner of your room, taking up as little space as possible.
- The sewing well is positioned to the front of the unit allowing for ample space behind the machine to support fabric.
- Remove the sewing machine from the well and place the wood cover (included) over the opening to create a perfect flush surface for other projects or to use the unit as a desk.
- The Modular Corner Cabinet rests on casters allowing you to move it from place to place. Once in place the casters lock down in place.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 46-1/2” wide (right to left corner) x 39” deep x 30” tall
- The opening and platform of the cabinet will accommodate sewing machines that are no larger than:
- 23-1/2" wide (left to right)
- 12-1/4" deep (front to back)*
* Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of the machine.
- Construction: Melamine/MDF/Composite
- Airlift Platform Weight Limit: 45 lbs.
- Custom Machine Insert Available
- Click here to see assembly manual.
Sewing Machines that are too large and do not fit this cabinet:
- Dream V8500D
The following machines fit, but with issues:
- The Janome 15,000 and Elna 920 eXpressive
These machines will fit the platform but your knee lifter cannot be used.
The cabinet ships in 2 boxes, weighing 116 lbs. by FedEx.