Mod Sewing Cabinet
Our Mod Sewing Cabinet features:
- An airlift mechanism to move your sewing machine or serger up and down into three positions: freearm, flatbed & storage.
- A lift that will support a 55 lb. sewing machine.
- A retractable, hinged pocket door that slides in and out of a side pocket.
- A tape measure on the front top panel allows for quick measurements.
- 2 adjustable height shelves will allow for storage of insert or small notions.
- Place the wood cover (included) over the sewing well when your sewing machine is in the storage position and the top becomes a flush surface for other projects.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 38-1/2” wide x 23” deep (front to back) x 30” tall
- Shelf Dimensions: 6” wide x 14-1/2” deep
- Airlift Platform Weight Limit: 55 lbs.
- Custom Machine Insert Available(Click here to learn more)
- Constuction: Melamine/MDF/Composite
- Will accommodate sewing machines no larger than:
- 23-1/2" wide (left to right)
- 12-1/4" deep (front to back)
Machines that don't fit into Mod Sewing Cabinet
Sewing Machines that are too large and do not fit this cabinet:
- Dream V8500D
The following machines fit, but with issues:
- The Janome 15,000 and Elna 920 eXpressive
These machines will fit the platform of the cabinet in flatbed position (a custom insert is available) but you will have to move the sewing machine from right to left to lower into the storage position because of the extension of the front support leg of the machine.
The cabinet ships in 3 boxes, weighting 123 lbs, by FedEx.