Construction: The Suzi is sturdy and built to last. Made from a composition construction and vinyl laminate, the Suzi will perfectly complement any of the Arrow sewing tables we carry.
Ample Storage: Four spacious drawers allow you to organize your materials any way that is convenient for you. Place larger items directly in the drawers, or try using drawer dividers and trays (ones designed for kitchen cabinets can work well) for your smaller items.
Easy-Gliding Drawers: If you’ve ever struggled with a stubborn drawer, you’ll appreciate the effortless and smooth opening of the Suzi’s drawers. They are designed to stop before pulling out too far, but come out far enough so that you can easily access your supplies at the back of the drawer.
Rolling casters: Wheels allow you to roll the cabinet to place it where you need it while sewing.
Finishes: The Suzi is available in classic oak, crisp clean white, chic black or elegant cherry.
You’ll know you’re truly committed to (or as some of our husbands would say, obsessed with) sewing when you’ve run out of storage space in your sewing cabinet! When that happens, there’s only one option—more storage, of course! Enter the Suzi Storage Cabinet. The Suzi can handle overflow from your other storage pieces, but can also works well paired with sewing tables that don’t have any storage of their own (like the Gidget or Gidget II.).
- Made from the same materials as the Arrow sewing tables, the Suzi will blend beautifully with your other sewing furniture
- Four spacious drawers
- Drawers glide smoothly and pull out far enough so you can reach the back of the drawers
- Rolling casters allow you to place your materials where you need them
- Available in classic oak, crisp clean white, chic black, or elegant cherry
- Suzi Cabinet Dimensions: 14 1/4" Wide x 16 1/2" Deep x 24 1/2" High
- Top Drawer Dimensions: 11 1/2" Wide x 13" Deep x 4 1/4" Tall
- Bottom Drawers' Dimensions: 11 1/2" Wide x 13" Deep x 5 1/2" Tall
If you have the know-how to thread a sewing machine, putting the Suzi Storage Cabinet together should be a snap! All you have to do is follow a series of steps. After you open the box and lay your pieces out, you’ll just need a hammer and a screwdriver! Most people find it takes them only half an hour to assemble. Just set aside a little time, put on your favorite tunes, and forge ahead! Directions are included, but if you need any help, call us toll free for assistance! We’ll help you get your Suzi up and ready to organize your supplies in no time!
Suzi Assembly ...